Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Margarita day 3


Today was awsome first I thought that today was going to be a really boring day because in the schedule said that we suppossed to be all the day in a classroom but the thing was that I didn't notice that was going to be fun.I could said that specially my group was a pretty good fun day because they plan a fun activities for us and I love to have challenges because it help me to understand and learn more about the hardest things because it is what it is! and they just give to us an examples of what is actually the life.when mi group did an activitie that was to take a person with just to fingers I really thought that was was impossible and crazy to take a person besides that all the group could take it but with just two fingers and when it was my turn it was so goood to feel the trust on your grooup because I did it and I trust in them and felt really good with the help that they gave to me and felt with more experience now that i did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment