Thursday, August 26, 2010

The last blog: Freddy







Today is my last day to blog which sadly means we all have to leave in a few hours from now. it will soon be time to say goodbye and depart from the place where so many friends were made and so many memories created. I am going to miss the institute very much but I will still be able to see all the new people that I have created deep and amazing relationships with.





We have done so many activities and going to Newport was one of the greatest experiences that I will never forget, but let mestart from the begining.
i wasn`t going to come to the institute because i thought it would take time out of my summer. I didnt know what it was and what the purpose was for. my friend told me i should go and decide that it would be worth giving it a try. I am so happy that I made the choice to come becuase without the institute the est week of my summer would not bepossible. I got here kind of scared and timid because i onlyknew a few people from school but not ones that i wouldn`t consider "friends". That first day i had already started talking to new people made some closer relationships and built even stronger bonds amongst the people I already knew. by the next day i was almostcompletely out of my shell and trying to be me and trying to have a great time.
here is a list of the great things we did and activities we got to experience: the newport aquariam, the beach, disecting squids, plaaying games.

No comments:

Post a Comment