Monday, August 23, 2010

Challange Course: Freddy

Today is Monday and we got to go to go to the OSU challange course. I was very excited, anxious, and pumped for the course. When I got there I was a little bit intimidated because of the actual height that I would have to climb. We started with teamworking excercises that were frustrating, interesting, fun, and very educational. My favorite activity that helped on our teamworking, trust, and communication skills was the land mines maze. Before we got to the ropes and climbing I made the goal to complete every challange that I attempted. It was nerve-racking but very exciting. Afterwards I was very tired from all the adrenaline surging through my body. I learnt to trust my peers more, communicate, the importance of teamwork, and learned to overcome certain fears.






The hardest challange was one that was very physical and had to do alot to do with team work. My parner Humberto and I worked really hard to conquer the unstable, oversized ladder. We had to help and encourage eachother to have any chance at all to get to the first rung.








My favorite challange was the one were I had to climb up a straight pole and jump for a bar. It was very freightening but an amazing experience that i will remember for a long time.
(Also this is my favorite picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment